In a nutshell
- Always wanted to find a way to use her creative side
- Was introduced to interior design through an art professor in college
- Earned a degree in Interior Design from East Carolina University
- Loves to draw perspectives and renderings of the spaces she envisions
In real life
- Favorite Place To Be: Home is where the heart is
- Favorite Vacation Spot: “Jaws” (family vacation home on Emerald Isle)
- Hobbies: drawing, painting, anything to do with being crafty
- Pets: I love my fur babies, Kip and Ace
- Nugget Of Wisdom: Listening is key!
- Favorite Part Of The Job: Problem solving – I love a good challenge when it comes to space planning. I also love seeing clients’ reactions when the design is complete and installed.