in a nutshell
- As an interior-design student at BYU-Idaho, sought out an internship at Design Lines
- Degree in hand, she came back to stay
- Loves to find the right mix of fabrics and furnishings
- Known for her outgoing personality, down-to-earth demeanor and heart of gold – and quickly turning clients into friends
- Pours some of her creative energy into overseeing the Design Lines blog
in real life
- Favorite Vacation Spots: Old San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bear Lake, Idaho; Charleston, South Carolina
- Loves: Strolling through historic neighborhoods, using Instagram, entertaining at home, trying new restaurants, making someone’s day
- Favorite Meal: Weekend brunch outside – I can relax!
- Nugget Of Wisdom: My dad has always told me to be positive and keep smiling. His advice has always worked for me.
- Favorite Part Of The Job: Meeting people and hearing their stories